Thursday, January 5, 2012

At Attention ...SOLD

at attention
6" x 6" oil on board
©2012 DottieLeatherwood
SOLD

I have been working on some larger paintings lately.  About 10 larger paintings to be exact.  I know, that seems a bit excessive but I use a lot of paint and there comes a point where I am smearing more than painting if I don't let a painting "set up" for a day or so.  I have put the finishing touches on a couple so I hope to have some larger works to post next week.  In the meantime, here is a little 6" x 6" rooster that would look perfect in a kitchen or propped up in a bookcase! It is up for auction on DailyPaintworks.com, just follow the "bid" link above.  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Love that purple in the background.

mary maxam said...

I love painting roosters and this is inspiring me to paint another! Wonderful color and brushwork!

Page Railsback said...

Love it..love the purple background

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Yup that purple sings and is a perfect compliment for the Bright colors in the feathers.
Love it!

Scott Ruthven said...

Wonderful colors Dottie.