Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On Display....

I am happy to have two works accepted into the 24th Annual Coastal National Juried Exhibition in St. Simons Island, GA.

October Skies
12" x 24" Oil on Canvas

Oceanview
24" x 30" Oil on Canvas

The Opening Reception will be tomorrow night at the Glynn Art Association, in the heart of St. Simons Island from 5-7pm.  I would love to be there for the festivities but sometimes the obligations of motherhood in Charlotte, NC outweigh those of artist.  I will be going to dinner with friends tomorrow night so I will have my celebration with them!  "It's just great to be nominated" as they say :)

1 comment:

Linda Nickles said...

Dottie, Congratulations on having two paintings accepted into the Coastal National Juried Show. These two are stunning, and St. Simons is a wonderful place to be featured! You must be very proud -- what a great way to start the new year! Happy New Year!