Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to Work....

Leslie Saeta & Dreama Tolle Perry

my painting posse

I spent last week in a  Five Day Painting and Motivational Workshop with Leslie Saeta and Dreama Tolle Perry In Atlanta, GA.  It was a phenomenal experience!  Painting and Marketing Boot Camp! I learned so much and met some wonderful friends!  Dreama and Leslie are such wonderful, caring artists and have so much information to share.  They also feed you dinner (homemade!!) which is crazy good! I just can't say enough great things about this workshop. So even though I haven't been posting, I have been working! Here are some of my workshop paintings....some finished, some not.... 
Back to reality and the studio this week.  I have redesigned  my blog a bit and have been working on a couple of other marketing projects that I had on the back burner. I'm heading out now to my studio to paint.... it's going to seem so quiet!  Missing all my Atlanta girls!

4 comments:

Karen F. Rose said...

Wow what a great blog post, beautiful pictures of Leslie and Dreama, the gang and your fantastic art. Thanks for sharing!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Dottie, how lucky are YOU to have had a 5 day! I know just how you feel, now go continue in the 'glow' and paint like crazy!

Kathy Cousart said...

Wonderful blog post- love both Dreama and Leslie and had such a blast at last years! Your paintings all look fabulous- love that umbrella one especially! Keep up the momentum- love it!!!

Linda Nickles said...

Great post, Dottie -- and beautiful blog! So glad we had a chance to meet and paint together.