Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to the Blog... SOLD


I'm baaaaaack....  to my blog that is.  I haven't posted in a month!  That is the longest break I have taken since I started this blog.  I have had an incredibly busy, over-scheduled October and November.  I kept up with my blog throughout the month of October but just couldn't get it done this month.  I have continued to paint, in fact, I have been very productive but I have run straight from easel to other obligations with barely a chance to catch my breath.  The pace has gotten to me.  I can honestly say I am exhausted!  "Bone tired" as my dad used to say.  As November winds down this week, I am trying to take stock and find a little balance in my life.... at least go at a slower pace for the month of December.  Wish me luck!

eye of a sunflower
12" x 12" oil on canvas
©2012dottietleatherwood
SOLD





4 comments:

Olivier Violin said...

Bonjour Dottie.
C'est toujours un plaisir de découvrir vos nouvelles peintures.
Cette fleur est vraiment magnifique.

Kathy Cousart said...

Welcome back!! You were missed:) Love the painting!

hmuxo said...

Wonderful painting, Dottie!!! Welcome back!!!!

Cindy Williams said...

I just love sunflowers and this is a fantastic painting. Beautiful, Dottie :)