Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29 ...going green in Charlotte ...SOLD

going green in Charlotte
6.5" x 9" oil on paper
©2013dottietleatherwood
$100

Going green... "green lights" that is.  I loved playing with all the different shades of pink in this and the very subtle greens. I like the way the street turned out too.  It is funny sometimes what parts of the painting I like best.  It is usually not the thing I was focused on while I was painting.  That is a lesson all in itself!   Tomorrow is the final day in the series! I can't believe I made it!  This is Day 29 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!

3 comments:

Giselle Vidal McMenamin said...

Hi Dottie,

Looks wonderful. I love the warm rose hues especially:)

Bruce Bingham said...

Lovely soft colors and edges!

hmuxo said...

Another beautiful one, Dottie..Looks like a lot of work went into this one!