Thursday, February 28, 2013

unfinished business...

unfinished business
20" x 20" oil on linen
©2013dottietleatherwood
$650

How about a little change-up?  I have been painting streetscapes for a while now .... this is more of a "floral" scape :) .  I'm happy with the way this turned out.  Still focusing on that loose dreamy feel..... in all my "scapes" !

On another note, I leave this weekend for a week in San Francisco/Monterey.  I can't wait!  I am looking forward to rest and a little painting, shopping and sight seeing and lots of picture taking! I've scheduled my whale watching tour and get this .. a food tour of San Francisco!  Besides painting, I can't imagine anything more enticing than eating my way through a city ;)  I'll catch you up on all my adventures when I return.   ♫ I'm leaving on a jet plane...  ♩ ♫

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Dottie. I hope to see more florals from you...although I love your cityscapes!!! Enjoy your trip to San Francisco!!!! Come back with lots of reference pictures!!