Monday, September 23, 2013

"all that's left" ....30 Days Hath September

So the beauty of having kids that leave for school at 6:45 in the morning is that if your juju is good you can have your daily painting done before 9:00! I am hoping that this means I'm going to have an easy week :)  

This is "all that's left" of my flowers from last week.  Still beautiful but fading.  Since they waited for me all weekend....I just had to paint them when I got back.  I really like the looseness of this.....the time constraint helped!  Hope you like them too! 

all that's left
12" x 12" oil on gallery wrapped canvas
©2013dottietleatherwood

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Une excellente peinture... J'aime beaucoup votre bouquet.
Le choix de la couleur de votre fond est judicieux et apporte un excellent contraste à vos fleurs.

gros bisous