Sunday, September 15, 2013

"chinatown study" ...30 Days Hath September

I was reading the paper and drinking my coffee this morning with the nagging feeling that I was forgetting to do something.  Then I realized, I had forgotten to post my daily painting for September!  Hello! I have done this every day of September, you would think that it would be routine by now!!


chinatown study
8" x 10" oil on canvas
©2013dottietleatherwood

I did this little study of a street in San Francisco's Chinatown with the intention of working out some issues so I could do a larger painting.  It is a busy place to be and a lot of information to sift through with paint!  I do like the abstract quality of this.

1 comment:

Cindy Williams said...

I have to be reminded sometimes too! Lovely painting Dottie :)