Friday, December 6, 2013

"windowshopping"...

I cannot believe it is December!  This has been such a busy year.  Especially this fall!  Between shows I have been painting like a mad woman...... Just delivered three paintings on Wednesday to a new gallery for me, Atelier Gallery in Charleston, SC.  I am so excited to be there.  It has long been one of my favorite galleries.  The space is gorgeous, the light is fabulous and the artists I get to hang with can't be beat!  Here is one of the paintings I delivered.....it has that festive, holiday feel to it, don't you think?

windowshopping
30" x 20" oil on canvas
©2013dottietleatherwood

Don't forget...Art makes a WONDERFUL, one-of-a-kind Christmas present!  Big or small, it's always the right size and never goes out of style!


1 comment:

art said...

nice painting! love the lights!