Sunday, September 13, 2015

30 Days ...Day 13

Barely got this one done today.  It was such a beautiful day and I wanted to paint outside so badly but I have several commissions that took precedence, so I spent the day in my studio.  My Day 13 painting was done this evening right before dinner.  In fact, I almost burned the potatoes, running back and forth between easel and oven.

I painted this one on my front porch looking down the street.  I must have looked interesting because several people almost ran their cars off the road trying to see what I was doing :)  I do like how abstractly this one turned out.

Forgive the bad picture....wet paint in inside light doesn't photograph well.

"canopy"
8" x 10" oil on panel
©2015dottietleatherwood

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo said...

REALLY PRETTY!!!!
Good Luck with Day #14!