Wednesday, September 16, 2015

30 Days ...Day 16

I'm in my hometown of Savannah for the next several days taking care of my mother who is having surgery.  But that also means that I get to paint a little of the coastal beauty that surrounds me.  It's cloudy here this morning but somehow the clouds on the coast are always so much more interesting and beautiful.  Lots of cloud layers this morning and a little light peeping through in spots.

I only have my iPhone with me to take pictures so there is a bit of shine on the wet paint.  I hope you can still get a feel for the way this moody morning started out.

This painting is available for purchase on DailyPaintworks

"September dawn"
6" x 12" oil on panel
©2015dottietleatherwood

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je suis éblouie par cette jolie peinture matinale... J'aime beaucoup votre ciel. Les couleurs sont magnifiques.

Gros bisous ♡

hmuxo said...

Beautiful!