Thursday, January 14, 2016

"twos and threes" ....Day 14

Here is another one from the park yesterday.  I was freezing when I started this one and only got it about 80% done.  I had to finish it in the studio this morning.  As I was painting it, I realized that all of the trees in my line of sight were in groups of two or three.  Hence the name.  And once again, there is the bridge that keeps cropping up in my paintings :)

"twos and threes"
5" x 7" oil on panel
©2016dottietleatherwood
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OR PURCHASE

___________________________________________________________

I will be teaching a plein air workshop in Edisto Island, SC in March.  If one of your New Year's resolutions is to learn to paint plein air or just paint better, come join me!  We will paint, learn, laugh and have fun.  Click Here for more information! Edisto Island Plein Air Workshop

No comments: