Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"warehouse on a Monday" ....Day 12

The holidays are officially over at my house. My last child went back to college yesterday so I'm back full time at the studio.  I've been itching to paint some of the buildings around my studio and this is one of them.  It's a warehouse right next to the building my studio is in.  It is definitely "old guard" and is surrounded by new construction.  I love the way it is lit in the afternoon sun.  Not to mention the fantastic lines and angles.  Simple but fun!

"warehouse on a Monday"
7"x5" oil on panel
©2016dottietleatherwood
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OR PURCHASE

___________________________________________________________

I will be teaching a plein air workshop in Edisto Island, SC in March.  If one of your New Year's resolutions is to learn to paint plein air or just paint better, come join me!  We will paint, learn, laugh and have fun.  Click Here for more information! Edisto Island Plein Air Workshop

1 comment:

Chris Lally said...

Love the big, simple shapes. You made an old warehouse look kind of elegant. Beautiful!