Monday, September 12, 2016

Day 12 "I'm blushing"

I just got back yesterday from taking a four day workshop in Atlanta.... at 3 a.m.  Suffice to say, I'm tired!  I'm teaching two workshops this week, starting on Wednesday so my to-do list is a mile long.  In fact, I got so overwhelmed looking at it this morning, I had to put it away for a few minutes.  I'm not sure how I will get my paintings done this week, so I may not be posting first thing everyday....it might be at midnight instead :)

"I'm blushing"
10" x 10" oil on panel
©2016dottietleatherwood

** September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death for children.  Help me raise awareness and money for childhood cancer research.  50% of the purchase price of any 30-in-30 painting will be donated to the Carter Martin Fund for cancer research.



2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

WoW! This glows!

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Très jolie composition...
J'aime la lumière qui illumine votre sujet.

Prenez soin de vous,
Gros bisous 🌸