Monday, September 19, 2016

Day 16 & 17....."one for the money" and "two for the show"

My studio mate, gave me the most lovely roses last week and I just had to paint them.  They have stayed fresh and beautiful from buds to full bloom.  I missed getting to paint the bud stage but full bloom is just as beautiful in it's own right.

I will be posting two paintings a day to catch up!  What a month this has been.

 Remember, half of the purchase price of any of the 30-in-30 paintings goes to the Carter Martin Fund for childhood cancer research. Over half of the paintings for this month have been sold already! Thank you so much to those of you that have bought one.  I'm hoping to sell all 30 to raise money for such a worthwhile cause.

"one for the money"
10" x 10" oil on panel
©2016dottietleatherwood

"two for the show"
10" x 10" oil on panel
©2016dottietleatherwood


** September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death for children.  Help me raise awareness and money for childhood cancer research.  50% of the purchase price of any 30-in-30 painting will be donated to the Carter Martin Fund for cancer research.

No comments: