Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 6 "september pinks II"

Another study today of the crepe myrtle flowers.  I love the abstract shapes in both of the studies that I have done of the flowers.  They were so much fun to paint and I really concentrated on keeping them loose and airy.

Three of the six studies of this month have sold!  We are off to a great start raising money for children's cancer research! I am on a mission to sell all of them....Thanks so much for your support!

"september pinks II"
10" x 10" oil on linen panel
©2016dottietleatherwood

** September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death for children.  Help me raise awareness and money for childhood cancer research.  50% of the purchase price of any 30-in-30 painting will be donated to the Carter Martin Fund for cancer research.


1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Absolutely beautiful!