Friday, September 9, 2016

Day 9 "tarnished"

I had a beautiful bright sunny day to paint this one, and it was great fun playing with the strong darks and lights.  This is my favorite painting so far this month.  I'd love for it to find a great home and you'll be helping me to support cancer research in children too! Did you know that the median age for childhood cancer is 6 years old?  Cancer in young children is very aggressive.  I am donating 50% of the purchase price of every daily painting this month to the Carter Martin Fund for childhood cancer research.  Together we can help change young lives!

"tarnished"
10" x 10" oil on linen panel
©2016dottietleatherwood

** September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death for children.  Help me raise awareness and money for childhood cancer research.  50% of the purchase price of any 30-in-30 painting will be donated to the Carter Martin Fund for cancer research. 

No comments: